Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My 2011 Collection!

For my (upcoming) birthday my mom and dad got me a fancy new easel, brushes, table and all new tools! I now have my work space set up in our office and I am ready to get started on my 2011 collection. I decided each year to have a collection featuring a different character and performing various activites within a very specific time sequence. My 2011 character is going to be named "Mary O." , but she refers to herself as "O Mary" :)  !  The time sequence will be:  A DAY! I will feature Mary O. acting out her daily routine: waking up, brushing her teeth, having her coffee on the patio,  working out, making dinner, doing her hair, etc.! I am currently working on finishing current commissions, brainstorming for my collection, painting the collection and browsing for a location to show it off! If you have any advice or suggestions I would love to your input. Please feel free to post a comment below.

TAKE CARE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment